Barão Rodrigues Reserva 2015 Red Wine
Barão Rodrigues Reserva Red Wine presents opaque ruby colour. Very complex nose. Chemical notes from the Alicante, spicy notes from the Petit Verdot, and floral notes from the Touriga, all accentuated in a high-quality barrel. Very rich in the mouth, good structure and volume. Lively tannins and persistent finish.
Excellent ageing capacity!
In 2012, the leadership of the Herdade do Menir, and all of its brands, was assumed by a family from the South of Portugal (Algarve)
- Red Wine
- Alicante Bouschet, Petit Verdot and Touriga Nacional
- Red Meat
- Tasting Notes
- This wine has a opac ruby color, very complex nose, very rich in the mouth, good structure and volume, live tannins and persistent finish.
- 10 months in French wooden barrels
- Wine Maker
- Anselmo Mendes and Diogo Lopes
- Total Acidity
- 5 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.